Please note that CATMA is represented on the internet in two ways:
- The CATMA website (which you are visiting at present)
Prof. Dr. Jan Christoph Meister
Project Lead CATMA
Department of Languages, Literatures and Media I
Phone: +49 40 42838-2972
Mail to: jan-c-meister[at]uni-hamburg.de
If you wish to contact other CATMA-team-members in order to get technical support or to give us feedback which might help us to improve our internet portal, please email us by selecting Contact.
All information on this website is thoroughly selected and checked. However, it cannot be guaranteed that all information given is correct. The CATMA project does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for the validity and/or legality of the content. Hyperlinked content on external websites is not being checked. If any damage occurs caused by the contents linked or referred to from this pages, the CATMA project is not liable. The CATMA project is also not liable for indirect damages as a result of the website’s use.
All textual content and graphical/photographic material on this website is © CATMA 2019ff. Please consult the following copyright information before re-using any of these.
Third parties may re-use the CATMA logo under the following conditions:
- The logo can only be used to point to the product CATMA. When used with a link on a web page, it should point to the URL catma.de. You will visualize and promote your own branding more prominent than you use the CATMA logo. The CATMA logo only can be used as a secondary brand, which means it has to be clear for an average viewer that this is not an official CATMA website, publication or product.
- You can use the CATMA logo on promotion products, such as T-shirts or caps or trade show booths, provided it is a secondary brand as described in bullet 1.
- The logo is used unaltered, without fancy enhancements, in original colors, original typography, and always complete (logo + text).
- In case you use the logo on products you sell commercially, you always have to contact us with a picture of how it will be used, and ask for explicit permission.
If you have further questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us.