Please note that CATMA is represented on the internet in two ways:
- The CATMA website (this site, https://catma.de)
Prof. Dr. Evelyn Gius
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Institut für Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft
Residenzschloss 1 (Gebäude S3|13)
64283 Darmstadt, Germany
Telephone: +49 6151 16 57413
If you wish to contact other CATMA team members in order to get technical support, or to give us feedback which might help us to improve our internet portal, please email us by navigating to Contact.
All materials, links and information on this website are thoroughly selected and checked, with the aim to be correct and comprehensive. Nevertheless, there may still be some errors. CATMA does not accept any responsibility for the validity and/or correctness of the information provided. Hyperlinked content on external websites is not actively checked or monitored.
CATMA can not be held liable for:
- any damages or disadvantages that may result from using the information provided, whether direct or consequential
- contents linked or referred to on external websites
All textual content and graphical/photographic material on this website is © CATMA 2019ff. Please consult the following copyright information before re-using any of these.
Third parties may re-use the CATMA logo under the following conditions:
- The logo can only be used to point to the product CATMA. When used with a link on a web page, it should point to the URL https://catma.de. You will emphasize and promote your own branding more prominently than you do the CATMA logo. The CATMA logo can only be used as a secondary brand, which means that it has to be clear to an average viewer that this is not an official CATMA website, publication or product.
- You can use the CATMA logo on promotional products, such as T-shirts, caps or trade show booths, provided it is a secondary brand as described in bullet point 1 above.
- The logo is used unaltered, without fancy enhancements, in original colors, original typography, and always complete (logo + text).
- In case you use the logo on products you sell commercially, you always have to contact us with a picture of how it will be used, and ask for explicit permission.
If you have further questions or doubts, do not hesitate to Contact us.